Because beyond video games working there is a passion and a gamer.
As a lot of people in my generation, i have begun video games with the first Game Boy in last eighties. A passion which has continued over the years and my the interest for this domain hasn’t never decreased.
Personal experiences are often useful in professional domains and video games is not an exception. Type games which you play, games you have played, games you like or dislike, you can find useful lessons in your experiences for your job.
If game testers have to estimate the different players profiles types feelings, sometimes they have to give their own opinions. So, his player profile is important, because that have an influence on his feeling..
Kind of games and favorite titles
I’m a a polyvalent gamers because i play at a lot of sorts of games even if i have my favorites. In this list, i’ve tried to class the sorts of games of my favorites to my least favorites (sometimes there is egality). After i give titles that have marked me and i have tried to quote various generations, sorts of productions to give a global idea on my tastes. Certainly major games are not present but that don’t mean i’ve not play at them or not like them. it’s just i can’t list all games i’ve played and liked.
* games always/actually played
- J-RPG : Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Fate/Grand Order*
- A-RPG : Zelda Link to the Past, Link’s Awakening and Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy Adventure, Illusion of Gaïa, Nier Automata
- RPG : The Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Venetica
- MMORPG : Vindictus*, Guild Wars, Rappelz, Shaiya, Atlantica Online, Blade and Soul, Black Desert Online*
- Metroidvania : Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission, Castelvania Aria of Sorrow
- Action-adventure : Heavenly Sword, Batman Arkham City, Devil May Cry, Darksiders, MediEvil, Aquaria, Remember me, Mad Max
- Platforms : Rayman origins, Kirby’s Dreamland, Super Mario All Stars, Megaman X series
- Browser RPG : Shakes and Fidget
- Beat’em all : Fighting Force, Final Fight 3
- Hack’n Slash : Torchlight, Path of Exile*
- Run and gun : Metal Slug series, Metal Assault
- MOBA : League of Legends
- Fighting : SoulBlade, SoulCalibur II and III, Tekken III, Blazblue Calamity Trigger, Final Fantasy Dissidia, SoulCalibur VI
- Managment-simulation : Sim City 3000, Theme Hospital, Theme Park World, Game Dev Tycoon, Two Point Hospital
- Tactical RPG : Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Battle Moon Wars, Fire Emblem Heroes
- RPG- stratégie : Heroes of Might and Magic III
- Aventure en point’n click : Monkey’s Island series
- Racing : Ridge Racer IV, Gran Turismo III, Crash Team Racing, Need for Speed Underground and Most Wanted
- Puzzle : Tetris, Tetris Attack, Super bub, Angry Birds, Jewels Star, Gems Fever
- Shooter : Star Wing, Gradius III
- Strategy : Worms Armageddon
- RTS : Warhammer Dawn of War
- FPS : Duke Nukem 3D, Quake III, Counter Strike, Vampire : the Masquerade Bloodlines, Overwatch*
- TPS : Warframe*
- Mobile (Androïd)
- Super Famicom
Owned platforms in the past
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Pocket
- Game Boy Advance
- PlayStation 2
The more played others platforms (with friends for example)
- PlayStation III
Online distribution platforms used