Skills resume, education, experiences, CV.
- video games (quality assurance test)
- community management
- web (SEO, WordPress, webdesign)
- 2016 :
- Achievement Certificate at trainship A sucessful e-mail campaign with MailChimp (OpenClassrooms).
- Google for Pros Certification, digital marketing fundamental traineeship program (Google for Pros)
- Achievment certificate Take hold Bootstrap (OpenClassrooms).
- Achievment certificate at traineeship Anime a Twitter community (OpenClassrooms).
- 2015 :
- Achievment certificate at traineeship Model your responsive website with Photoshop (and Bootstrap) (OpenClassrooms).
- Achievment certificate at traineeship Build your website with HTML5 and CSS3 (OpenClassrooms).
- Achievment certificate at traineeship Keys for a successfull SEO (OpenClassrooms).
- Achievment certificate at traineeship Keys to become Community Manager (OpenClassrooms).
- Followed certificate of fantasy MOOC by Artois university.
- 2012 : WebUX formation (User Experience), Image Formation at Nîmes (France).
- 2010 : Game tester certificate, Creajeux at Nîmes (France).
- 2007-2008 : Webdesigner-webmaster certificate, Image Formation at Nîmes (France).
- 2006-2007 : Licence in Applied Arts, Université de Nîmes (France).
- 2003-2004 : one year of mechanical and assembly line Engineering, IUT de Nîmes (France).
- 2003 : High school diploma (Scientific engineering), Lycée Albert Einstein at Bagnols sur Cèze (France)
- December 2020 until today : Live QA Specialist Tester at Ubisoft Montreal.
- May 2019 until December 2020 : senior functionality tester for GlobalStep.
- March 2017 to May 2019 : functionality tester for Bug-Tracker / GlobalStep :
- October 2016 : input operator for Carrefour and Géant Casino (Ivalis via Adequat).
- July-August 2016 : tester for NoClip on the lemmings-like game Zombie Night Terror.
- April 2016 : input operator for Carrefour (Ivalis via Adequat).
- June 2014-September 2016 : tester for Noob Développement (volunteer work on free time).
- October 2014 to January 2017 : freelance (in complementary activity).
- December 2013 : pollster for Objectif Terrain.
- December 2013 : pollster for Sond Up.
- May-June 2013 : alpha tester for the strategic game The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot (Ubisoft).
- May 2013 : beta tester for the MMORPG Neverwinter (Cryptic Studios et Perfect World Entertainment).
- Avril 2013 : beta tester for the MMORPG Ragnarok Online 2 (Gravity Interactive).
- February-May 2013 : input operator for Carrefour and Zara (Ivalis via AXXIS).
- April 2012 : tester on the tower defense Shad’O (Okugi Studio).
- May 2011 : phone book distributor at Adrexo for the Pages Jaunes.
- March 2011 : creation of a tea and coffee store website and its business cards.
- February 2011 : beta tester for the MMORPG Forsaken World (Perfect World Entertainment).
- April-May 2010 : beta tester for the MMORPG Atlantica Online (NDOORS et Nexon).
- April-July 2009 : webdesigner at STPI Software at Nîmes (France).
- February-April 2008 : webdesigner-webmaster trainee at KIC at Nîmes (France).
- Since January 2008 : webmaster of Dol Celeb.
- June-July 2007 : seasonal worker in technical service of Laudun-L’Ardoise City Hall (France).
You can find in others website pages for each skill domain education and experiences details, mastered softwares and language.